5 reasons why Promotional calendars represent the perfect Christmas gift to help you increase visibility for your brand.
Marketing managers across the nation will tell you that promotional marketing gifts truly do work to enhance the visibility and prominence of a brand within a specific industry. Whether these promotional items are used at a trade show as a handout for customers and prospects, or they’re sent out to clients or prospective customers during a high-volume mailing campaign, promotional gifts work. And there are few promo gifts that are as effective as top quality promo calendars.
So, how are they effective?
- Practicality: Calendars are useful – regardless of the industry you’re targeting – and that translates into more touch points between your promotional product (which will prominently display your business name, logo, or contact information) and the customer. Think about how many times per day the average person consults their desk or wall calendar. Each one of these glances equals another time the customer or prospect will think of your business or organisation.
- Strength in Numbers: The average person could easily have a desk calendar, another one hanging on the wall, one in a common area of the office, and at least one at home. Thinking in terms of promotional marketing gifts, how many key chains does an individual need? Probably just one, right? You can provide your customers or prospects with several promo calendars – maybe even a variety of themes among the calendars – to place around the home and office.
- Affordability: The average price of a custom, promotional wall calendar is under $10.00. At this rate, the number of potential clients, existing customers, and industry decision-makers you could reach is staggering. A relatively modest investment could enable you to target hundreds of customers in one fell swoop. Imagine how much it would cost to produce a traditional ad, then think how well you can specifically interface with your intended base for a few hundred dollars.
- Universal Appeal: One of the greatest reasons to use promotional calendars during your next marketing event is that they are universally appealing to people from virtually any industry or line of business. Everyone uses some type of organizational tool, and a calendar is a common sight in offices and homes everywhere. Tailor the custom calendar to the needs or interests of the client and you’ll not only boost your business, but you will also provide value to the person receiving it.
- Continuous Presence: Custom calendars with your promotional imprint will spotlight your brand and keep you front of mind for a full 12 months, if not longer. When you break down the cost over that amount of time, the price of each calendar seems nearly next to nothing, but the investment is long-lasting.
Order a batch of promo calendars and show your existing clients you’re there for them – any day of the year. Then, send your calendars out to top-tier prospects in your industry to let them know that you’d love to create a mutually beneficial business relationship.
In the end, if you’re trying to grow your business in an economical and effective manner, calendars are a great way to go.